Friends and Family

Tokyo Disney days 7,8 & 9

Go down

Tokyo Disney days 7,8 & 9

Post by Mousemaniac on Sun 13 Dec - 21:25

I don't know why it's taken me so long to get round to these last couple of days as they are nearly all pics lol, the Thurs and Friday were split between DisneySea and DisneyLand and the Saturday we spent at DisneyLand until we had to leave and fly home Sad
As with most days they started with the included hotel breakfast and ended with a sandwich from the hotel shop  Laughing

This was again the insane line I mentioned at DisneySea to GET A FASTPASS Shocked 6 or 7 wide the length of the street and then took a turn and down another street Shocked Laughing

This is Fantasmic on the night and was amazing, again we loved standing at the back whilst there must have been 40+ rows of people in front of us, every single one sat down being polite and considerate to others around them Very Happy

Pics from DisneyLand from Friday and Saturday,

We did discover something here that is a bit different to Florida and I'm it comes with a hefty price tag lol but you can get married IN Cinderella Castle during the day when the park is open, we got to see a wedding along with quite a lot of other park guests who had stopped to watch  Very Happy

And my last pic to show just how much the Japanese loved Duffy and Shelly May, I can't imagine how heavy this thing was to carry around all day  Shocked

We'd checked out of the Hilton earlier and left our bags with bell services, we left the park and collected them and got the Limousine bus to the airport. Narita airport was very modern and contemporary and as far as airports go pretty nice. We had a McDonalds before boarding, flight was on time, we both managed a bit of sleep. We landed in Istanbul where I'd booked a lounge for the 4 hour layover, we couldn't find the one I'd booked (in the end it turns out it had closed) but with the language barrier between me and the reception girl and the invoice I had I blagged us into another lounge run by the same company lol, it was ok and better than being in the main terminal.
4 hours later we were on the flight back to Manchester, off the plane and for a change through U.K immigration quickly, picked the car up and where home by early afternoon. One good thing on the way home was that the way the time differences worked and with getting a bit of sleep on the plane we didn't really have any jet lag  Very Happy

Overall the trip was fantastic, the flights were a bit of a pain but I would recommend the Japanese Parks to anyone, we would definitely go back, if fact were thinking i 2017 of doing Hong Kong Disney, Shanghai Disney and Tokyo Disney in the same trip but we'll see  Laughing
In the meantime were planning and really really looking forward to May with a couple of days in DisneyLand California, a day in San Diego, Disney cruise to San Francisco and Vancouver rounded off by a Disney cruise to Alaska  Very Happy

Thanks for reading  Very Happy  Very Happy
Mousemaniac
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Back to top Go down

Re: Tokyo Disney days 7,8 & 9

Post by chiricahua on Sun 13 Dec - 21:33

PHEW!!!!!......................thanks so much for all the reports n trippies..........have you 'done' with Florida now?....lol Shocked
chiricahua
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by alysond on Mon 14 Dec - 9:14

What an amazing trip. It`s good you can combine your love of Disney with seeing a bit of the wider world. Hopefully one day we`ll get there, you`ve certainly inspired us to put it on our list Very Happy

Thanks for all the time you`ve taken writing your reports, we really appreciate it. I love you
alysond
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Al the mot man on Sat 19 Dec - 21:16

What a great insight you have gave us to another disney park, you are one lucky man, to get to see all the other Disney parks. Thanks tim.
Al the mot man
Not a Newbie
Not a Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down